The following notices apply to all portions of this site, but there may be other sections on this site that contain additional specific terms and conditions of use.
Trademarks and Service Marks
The NCCAOM logo is a trademark owned by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and it may not be reproduced or copied without its express written permission.
Other product, service, and/or company names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
U.S. and foreign copyright laws and treaties protect all materials appearing on this site (“Materials”). NCCAOM orthe original creator of the Materials (“Owner”) owns the copyright in the Materials.
None of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means other than as described below or with prior written permission of the Owner.
Any requests to use or reproduce Materials in a manner other than as expressly granted below, whether in whole or part, should be submitted in writing to NCCAOM, 2001 K Street, NW, 3rd Floor North, Washington, DC 20006; 202-381-1040 (phone); 202-381-1141 (fax). You must receive permission in writing prior to acting on any request.
Permission is granted to access and use the Materials from this site FOR PERSONAL AND NONCOMMERCIAL USES ONLY, provided you agree to ALL of the following conditions:
- A copyright notice (i.e., “©” with the year and owner listed at the end of the Materials being used) will appear on all copies.
- No modifications of any kind will be made to the Materials.
- You will not claim any ownership or other rights in the Materials.
- None of the Materials will be sold or distributed for profit, including any commercial publication, reproduction, transmission, or storage in an electronic retrieval system.
- The Materials will not be copied or posted on any network computer, broadcast in any media, or otherwise made publicly available.
- You will take reasonable steps to communicate these terms in connection with any use of the Materials and to ensure compliance with these terms by persons who obtain access to or use the Materials as a result of your access or use of the Materials.
The contents of this site (“Contents”) should not be construed as professional advice or opinion. The Contents are intended for general informational purposes only.
The Contents may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
THE CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” NCCAOM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONTENTS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NCCAOM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENTS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT.
NCCAOM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DEFAMATION OR OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PUBLIC COMMENT FACILITY THAT MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE TO SITE VISITORS.
The Web sites linked to and from this site are not under the control of NCCAOM. NCCAOM is not responsible for the content located on or through linked sites. Linking is provided only for the purpose of convenience and does not constitute a referral or endorsement of or by any linked site, its owner or operator.
End of Legal Notices.